Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

COver me Volume 3! Darkat vs Juston Credible vs Tang Li weebs two for two tuesdays!

  1. Barbara Streisand - Life on mars (Columbia)
  2. Thelma Houston - Jumpin' Jack Flash
  3. Sao Gorge - starman
  4. Nouvelle vague - master and servant
  5. Dixie Chicks- landslide
  6. Humberto Bravo - (discos Cinta melody)
  7. Gregory Isaacs and lady saw - night nurse (VPrecords)
  8. Mott the hoople - sweet jane
  9. The feeling - video killed the radio star
  10. Michael Jackson - My girl (motown)
  11. Grace Jones - Use me (Island)
  12. Tom Jones and the Cardigans - burning down the house
  13. Discovery - I want you back
  14. Hot Chip - sexual healing
  15. Kate Bush - Rocket Man
  16. Grace Jones - Love is the drug (Island)
  17. THE JAM - Fever (Polydor)
  18. The Duke spirit - 007
  19. Crocodiles - groove is in the heart/california girls
  20. Pickin on Crosby stills and Nash - marrakesh express
  21. String quartet tribute - come together
  22. Jade - Free Ride (House Records)
  23. The Sunshine Generation - The flesh failures (let the sunshine in) (Pickwick)
  24. Leonard Nemoy - I walk the line
  25. Nakedslice and th'Mole - Hey Ladies
  26. Devendrah Banhardt - Doo Wop (that thing)
  27. mind stuck in park - chocolate jesus
  28. Young Holt Trio - Sunny (Brunswick)
  29. Bill Cosby - Sunny (Warner Brothers)
  30. I Am Noxious - I gotta feeling
  31. Prince Fatty - baby I like it RAW
  32. Nico Case - running out of fool
  33. blue states - alphabet street
  34. Danny Marona - I did it my way (DMC Records)
  35. Miss Ethel Waters - on the sunny side of the street (Garrafollo good disco)
  36. Devendrah Banhardt - don't look back in anger
  37. Sinhead o'connor - vampire
  38. The klaxons - no diggety
  39. Manfred man - blinded by the light (bruce springsteen cover)
  40. Slim Smith - aint to proud to beg (Jaguar)
  41. The Insiders - In the Midnight Hour (people)
  42. Amy Winehouse - It's my party I'll cry if I want to
  43. Old Dirty Bastard and Macy Gray - Don't go breaking my heart
  44. Nina Simone - Mr Bojangles
  45. Christina Camacho - Tainted Love
  46. Salsoul Orchestra - Ease on down the road (Salsoul)
  47. 386 DX vs peter bursch - house of new orleans (Gema)
  48. Bauhaus - spirit in the sky
  49. Tricky - Judas
  50. Cake - strangers in the night
  51. Nouvell Vague - blister in the sun
  52. Michael Jackson - I want you back (japanese version) (michael)
  53. Dj Zinc vs Michael Jackson - Bad Trek (Devon)
  54. ott von schirach - when doves cry
  55. Tom Jones and the divine comedy - All mine
  56. Nirvana - man who sold the world
  57. Alice Russel and Nostalgia 77 - 7 nation army
  58. White Enemy - white enemy (white enemy)
  59. Darkat - 7 nations of pigs go to war
  60. Lily Allen - Mr. Blue Sky
  61. T-Pain feat wiz kalifa - 5'o clock in the morning
  62. Earth Wind and Fire - got to get you into my life
  63. Ciccone youth - into the groovey
  64. Kid 606 - straight outa compton mc dsp mix (tigerbeat)
  65. Metallica - master puppets remix (SRM recordings)
  66. Fantomas - simply beautiful
  67. Erasure - take a chance on me
  68. Sergio mendes and brasil 66 - the fool on the hill
  69. Nick cave and the bad seeds - by the time i get to Phoenix
  70. Isaac Hayes - By the time I get to phoenix (Stax)
  71. Steve Brule - Panini
  72. Willie Nelson - Unchained Melody (columbia)
  73. R Kelly feat shaggy - flex
  74. Nico - The End

No comments:

Post a Comment