Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 17 2012 - Darkat and Justin Credible

  1. Bear Armz - Dream Wishin
  2. Bobettes- Mr Lee
  3. Earwig - Simply good to you (Shoes)
  4. Moondoctor - Bring it back (I can't stand the rain)
  5. Ronnie and Robyn - Sidres theme
  6. Trade Martin - work song
  7. Angie Stone - Wish I didn't miss you
  8. Barbara Acklin - just ain't no love
  9. Billy Butler - Right Track
  10. The Budos Band - Aynotchesh Yerefu
  11. The Contours - Baby hit and run
  12. Darrow fletcher - I've got to know why
  13. Dzihan & Kamien - Just you & I
  14. Dzihan & Kamien - stiff jazz
  15. Eclectic method - JFB02
  16. El Michels affair - hung up on my baby
  17. Commercial Break
  18. Robin Gibb - Trash (Sesame street)
  19. Palov and mishkin - re-de-troit (G.A.M.M.)
  20. Kompleks - Lorraine (plimsoll)
  21. Ben Sidran - about love (seegweed edit ) (G.A.M.M.)
  22. Kompleks - wheel of life (plimsoll)
  23. Sugarhill gang - 8th wonder (pressure drop remix) (Castle music/sugar hill)
  24. Kompleks - Space talk (plimsoll)
  25. Soul to Soul - fair play
  26. Shabazz Palaces - the reaping of all that is worthwhile
  27. Manu Chao -clandestino
  28. Roy Ayers - sunshine (shoes edit) (shoes)
  29. Timmy Thomas - why can't we live together (shoes edit) (shoes)
  30. Earwig - Afta Lafta (Shoes)
  31. Bob James - Nautilus (earwig edit) (shoes)
  32. Ellen alien - our utopie
  33. Yacht - I believe in you
  34. Salpica - Mambotur
  35. Le Tigre - i love you, oh know
  36. King Midas Sound - One Ting (dabrye mix) (hyperdub)
  37. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - It's just begun (Harmless)
  38. KC and the sunshine band - I get lifted (tangoterje edit) (supreme)
  39. Dead prez - mindsex
  40. hooverphonic - 2 wicky
  41. Lauren Hill - Light my fire
  42. Isaac Hayes - Walk on By (Enterprise)
  43. Richard x vs burt bacharach - walk on by (GEMA)
  44. Devo - whip it (philip steir and ramin sakurai mix)
  45. chaka kahn - feel for you
  46. Shuggie otis - outa my head
  47. Stolen Identity - hey (omganic mix)
  48. Little Stevie Wonder - fingertips (Motown)
  49. Robin Kenyatta - Love me (Wolf)
  50. Prince - feel for you (Warner Brothers)
  51. Prince - I Wonder u
  52. Nina Simone - he needs me
  53. Dead can dance - persian love song
  54. Tosca - Suzuki
  55. Bonobo - Kong (Ninja Tune)
  56. 9 lazy 9 - electric lazyland (Ninja Tune)
  57. Amon Tobin - Stoney Street (Ninja Tune)
  58. Paul and price - I adore you
  59. Portishead - only you
  60. Joni Mitchell - a case of you
  61. Earwig - love & happiness (shoes)
  62. Liza Minnelli - use me (Columbia)
  63. Grace Jones - Use me (Island)
  64. Nu shooz - I can't wait
  65. Gerorge Benson - Give me the night
  66. The Cure - Close to me
  67. Beach House - Zebra (Sub Pop)
  68. StarBuck - Moonlight (Private stock)
  69. Ambrosia - Biggest part of me (Soul hooligan remix) (Warner Brothers)

No comments:

Post a Comment