Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cover me! Darkat and Justin Credible play all covers

  1. Bill Cosby - Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band (Seven Arts)
  2. Dalai Lamas - Good Times, Bad Times (Mad Rover)
  3. Nashville Superpickers - Black Dog
  4. Regina Spektor - Real Love 
  5. Gary Toms Empire - Drive my car (De-Lite)
  6. Black Oak Arkansas - Taxman (Atco)
  7. Michael Livington - Hey 19
  8. Yahel Nahim - Toxic
  9. Donny Hathaway - Jealous Guy (Atco)
  10. Prince Buster - Try a Little tenderness (Prince Buster)
  11. The Flying Lizards - Sex Machine
  12. Mindstuckinpark - chocolate jesus
  13. run stop restore - light my fire (throw)
  14. Soft Pink Truth - Owe us a living (crass cover)
  15. Stevie Wonder - Light my fire 
  16. Shirley Bassey - Light my fire (Kenny Dope Remix)
  17. Nouvelle Vague - Master and Servant
  18. Fiona Apple -Across the universe
  19. The jam -  Fever (polydor)
  20. Paula Yates - These Boots are made for walking (B.E.F.)
  21. Front and Centre - Heart of Glass
  22. Hot Chip - Sexual Healing
  23. Amblique - Human Nature (Taxi)
  24. Rosebud - Money (Warner Bros)
  25. The Pupini Sisters - Crazy in Love
  26. The Pretenders - Creep
  27. Astronaut Party - Crave you
  28. Alex Boye - Royals
  29. Room Eleven - Faith
  30. Nostalgia 77 and Alice Russel - seven nation army
  31. FuzzBox - Spirit in the Sky (Geffen)
  32. Odetta - Don't think twice, it's all right (RCA Victor)
  33. Nina Simone - Just like a woman
  34. Nirvana - The Man who sold the world
  35. David Bowie - I can't explain (RCA)
  36. Roy Ayers Ubiquity - Ain't no sunshine (Polydor)
  37. Natasha Atlas - It's a mans world
  38. Pet Shop Boys - Always on my mind
  39. Willie Nelson - Unchained Melody (Columbia)
  40. Al Green - Unchained Melody (Hi)
  41. Stina Nordestam -Purple Rain
  42. Beck - Everybody's gotta learn sometimes
  43. Big Daddy - Oh What a feeling (Rhino)
  44. The Batchelors featuring Thoko Thomo - sesir inyembezi
  45. Bat for Lashes -I'm on fire
  46. Cornershop - Norwegian WOod
  47. Sharon - Main Tere Liye (EMI)
  48. Weird Al Yankovic - Like  a surgeon (Rock'n'ROll)
  49. Information Society - Express yourself
  50. Kate Bush - Rocket Man
  51. Chromatics - Running up that hill
  52. The Mulcays - Caravan (Coral)
  53. Magnet - lay lady lay
  54. Seu Jorge - Oh you pretty things
  55. Dick Hyman - Blackbird
  56. Odetta - mama told me not to come (polydor)
  57. Cowbody Junkies - Sweet Jain (Natural Born Killers OST)
  58. The Bird and the Bee - How Deep is your love
  59. Uranium - Elanor Rigby (Hansa International)
  60. Johnny Harris - Light my fire
  61. Cat Power - Satisfaction
  62. Michael kiwanuka -hey thats no way to say goodbye
  63. George Benson - You never give me your money (CTI)
  64. Booker T and the MGs - you never give me your money (Stax)
  65. Easy star all stars - with a little help from my friends
  66. Madeleine Peyroux - Dance me to the end of love
  67. Skiffle Band - tonight you belong to me (vanguard)
  68. Ronnie Laws - Tell me something good (Bluenote)

No comments:

Post a Comment