Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Spontaneous Sound and Smooth Soul

  1. Spontaneous Sound
  2. Darkat vs. ADDJ altered tapes and Altered Records
  3. 18 yellow roses - slug version vs. Soitudes and Empowerment- Bobby Darin vs addj vs buddhist monks vs sounds of nature
  4. ADDJ vs Darkat - Nature at its best
  5. Sluggie Smalls - Ghost Hypnotist
  6. ADDJ (and Exsex) vs. Darkat- Sound Spelling Mercury Retrograde
  7. Exsex- "I need.." 
  8. ADDJ vs. Darkat- American mystery noise tape vs 60 music america loves best
  9. ADDJ-Kinetic economics
  10. ADDJ- Slow OChaca
  11. Darkat - Hypnotized
  12. Aretha Franklin - In the land of my dreams (Columbia)
  13. Rene and Angela - I'll be good (mercury)
  14. Lionel Ritchie - I'll be good (Motown)
  15. The Time - Ice cream castles (Warner Brothers)
  16. Stevie Wonder - The shadow of your smile (
  17. Peaches and Herb - Reunited  (Ktel)
  18. Al Green - I'm So glad you're mine (Hi)
  19. Barry White - Loves theme (CSP)
  20. Anita Baker - Rapture (Elektra)
  21. Lionel Ritchie - Truly (Motown)
  22. Marvin Gaye - Lets Get it on (Motown)
  23. Luther Vandross - Never To much (Epic)
  24. Barry White - It's Ecstasy (20th century)
  25. The Commodores - been loving you (Motown)
  26. Stevie Wonder - Part Time Lover 12" mix (Tamla)
  27. Diana Ross - Endless Love (Motown)
  28. Earth Wind and Fire - Brazilian Rhyme (
  29. Patti Austin - Thats enough for me (CTI)
  30. Johnnie Otis -I'm gonna keep on loving you (Groovesville)
  31. Sade - Your love is king (Portrait)
  32. Johnnie Otis - Disco Lady (Groovesville)
  33. Billy Paul - Me and Mrs. Jones (fantasy)
  34. Millie Jackson - Put some down on it (Spring)
  35. Central Line - walking into Sunshine (mercury)
  36. Bettye Crutcher - Long as you love me (Stax)
  37. MFSB - my mood (philadelphia international sounds)
  38. Luther Vandross - Til my baby comes home (Epic)

No comments:

Post a Comment