Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Lets Try Darkat vs Justin Credible 3 For 3

  1. Julia Lee - I didn't like it the first time 
  2. Gangstarr - step into the arena
  3. Etta James - somethings got a hold on me
  4. Johnny Nash - Hold me tight
  5.  CSS -  Artbitch
  6. PJ Harvey - down by the water
  7. Horace Andy - I can see clearly now 
  8. Senor Coconut - replicant rhumba rocker
  9. Lil Green - why don't you do right?
  10. Wax Tailor - ungodly fruit
  11. Flying Lotus - corona's the terminator
  12. the exex - the reunion (mistakes are ok remix)
  13. Dominatrix - The dominatrix sleeps tonight 
  14. Yoko Ono - Bad Dancer
  15. Music From the Mountain Provinces - the whistling song
  16. Filistine - Opium Den
  17. Handsome Boy Modeling School - Rock'n'Roll will never hip hop like this
  18. Dr. Dre - The Message
  19. Dub Diablo - Identical to none (dis-joint)
  20. Duff Disco - Fame
  21. The Coasters - Shopping for clothes
  22. The Small Faces - itchycoo park
  23. Brazilian Girls - pussy
  24. The Specials - Rudy, A message to you
  25. Dj Qbert - Medusa (nagas)
  26. Snoop vs punjabi mc - 
  27. Night Rider (systems)
  28. stepart and amp - pupa jim
  29. Marina P - I wish were that girl
  30. A Tribe Called Quest - Excursions
  31. Wu-Tang vs the Beatles - forget me not
  32. Wagon Christ - My lonely Scene
  33. Yello - downtown samba
  34. Doss - softpretty
  35. ongoing thing featuring odessie - 20syl
  36. The Magician featuring years and years - sunlight
  37. Dugong Jr. - Fish Tears
  38. xxanaxx - give u the world
  39. Cosmic Kids - Never going back
  40. Ornette - Crazy (noze remix)
  41. lily wood and the prick - prayer in C
  42. Stwo - loving u
  43. Luxxury - Meetwood Flac
  44. Rasmuss vs 10cc - I'm not in Dub
  45. Junior Boys - Every little step (flume remix)
  46. Ella Fitgerald - blue skies (maya jane coles remix)
  47. Dolly parton - jolene (kyjo remix)
  48. Tomahawk - Fever
  49. Babla kanchan - kasise bani
  50. Leon Haywood - I'm out to catch Breixo edit
  51. Teddy Pendergrass - when somebody loves you back
  52. Prince - the beautiful ones
  53. Misty dixon - the beautiful ones
  54. Manolo Munoz - tus ojos 
  55. Robin Kenyatta - Love me
  56. Bobby Blue Bland - st james infirmary
  57. Satchmo and cab calloway - st james infirmary
  58. golden sun  (a tribute to blackalicious)
  59. Nu - manoto
  60. Satchmo - st james infirmary (M.Rux edit)
  61. Darkat - Tell it like it is
  62. Split Enz - I got you
  63. Jessie lanza - pull my hair back
  64. Emika - wicked game
  65. Mutual Benefit - advanced falconry
  66. James Blake - Theres a limit to your love/give  me my month/ to care (like you)
  67. Feist - theres a limit to your love

No comments:

Post a Comment