Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

What The Hey

  1. Laurie Anderson - Born, Never asked (Giorno Poetry Systems records)
  2. John Giorno - I don't need it, I don't want it, and you cheated me out of it (Giorno Poetry Systems records)
  3.  Bianca Bonelli - Je Veux L'Amour (follow me)
  4. Throbbing Gristle - Convincing People (Industrial Records)
  5. The Electric Eels - Sewercide (Superior Viaduct)
  6. Throbbing Gristle - Exotica (Industrial records)
  7. Blondie - Heart of glass (Chrysalis)
  8. Sylford Walker - Jah golden pen (Gibbs)
  9. Bobby Bland - do what you set out to do
  10. Roots Manuva - again and again
  11. Kool and the Gang - Ancestral Ceremony (Delite)
  12. Herbaliser - the blend (ninja tune)
  13. Fred Small - take a walk on the supply side (Fuse music)
  14. A Tribe Called Quest - Can I kick it (Jive)
  15. War - Magic Mountain 
  16. De La Soul - say no go (say no dope mix) (BCM)
  17. Detroit Emeralds - baby let me take you (in my arms) (westbound)
  18. Funkadelic - I owe you something good
  19.  Donny Hathaway - Jealous guy (Atco)
  20. James Brown - Live at the Apollo
  21. The Chromatics - I'm on fire (Italians do it better)
  22. The electronic concept orchestra - windmills of my mind
  23. Banjo Dave LIVE
  24. Septeto Matamoros - Oye Mi Coro (Yazoo)
  25. Dr Buzzards Savannah Band - Whispering
  26. Mission - LP mix (inst)
  27. Garbage City 
  28. Sis Christiana Eze - Chineke Na eme nma (Jomo records)
  29. Garbage City 
  30. Traditional womens music of Ghana -Ashanti
  31. Throbbing Gristle - beachy head
  32. Throbbing Gristle - still walking
  33. Mmadu Ehiewo Uzo - Gi Nwannem Nwoke ne nwannem Nwanyi (sammy sparkle records)
  34. Kate bush - running up that hill (disco remix)
  35. James Blake - I Mind
  36. Bonnie Tyler - It's a heartache 
  37. Burial - Shell of light (hyperdub)
  38. Burial - Untrue (hyperdub)
  39. Distance - Loosen my grip (planet-Mu)
  40. MeltyCake - Dr Octgon vs Dr Benway 
  41. Meltycake - Dr Octagon vs Trashtalk
  42. MeltyCake - hip hop instrumental jam
  43. Jimmy McGriff and Groove Holmes - Licks a plenty

No comments:

Post a Comment