Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Hot August Nights


  1. The Chromatics - I'm on fire
  2. Fatback band - Backstrokin
  3. Project Blowed - Beautiful day in the neighborhood 
  4. Adiche - Chuka-Ja (get ready) 
  5. Erick Sermon - Music
  6. Money interlude
  7. Kid Creole and the coconuts - my male curiosity
  8. Hank C. Burnet - Pole cat hollow
  9. The Phantom - Love me
  10. Tim Scott - the rules I broke
  11. Angela Bofill - people make the world go round (segweed edit)
  12. books
  13. The Summits - Sleepwalking
  14. Christian Adams - Mr. Soul Brother
  15. Robert Parker - Get ta steppin
  16. Harry Belafonte - a fool for you
  17. Stephen Malca - James Bond
  18. I Can't get started - kathy stobart tenor sax
  19. Dr Buzzards Original Savannah Band - I'll always have a smile for you
  20. Lulle Ellboj's Orchestra featuring Valaida Snow, Trumpet and Vocal - Caravan
  21. Lucky Milligans Orchestra featuring Sister Rosetta Tharpe - That's All
  22. Dr. Buzzards Original Svannah Band - Soraya / The march of the nignies
  23. Horace Andy - Blessed Dub
  24. Joyo Vellarde - people like me
  25. Menahan Street Band - Tired of Fighting
  26. Nina Hagen - Cosmic Shiva
  27. Vijay Benedict 0 Kasam Paida Karnewake Ki
  28. Sciences Nouvelles - I repeat myself
  29. Nostalgia 77 - Freedom
  30. The Adventures of Dr. Catts
  31. Mouse on Mars - Glim
  32. Helen O'Connel - Green Eyes
  33. Reggie Watts - are we there yet
  34. Jackie Mittoo - Reggae Magic
  35. Jackie Mittoo - Lazy Bones
  36. Ferko String Band - Powder your face with sunshine
  37. Mona Baptise - Taboo
  38. The Tru-Tones - Magic
  39. muslim gauze - tea emporiem
  40. pygmies
  41. Satchmo - St. James Infirmary (M.Rux Edit)
  42. Bob Andy - Baby I need your loving
  43. Lou Rawls - Tobacco Road
  44. BWIA sunjets Steel Orchestra - Maga Dawg
  45. Young Audiences - Raps
  46. Melty Cake Meets Shirt in Dubwise
  47. David Casper - Grasshopper Express
  48. Koda - The Deep
  49. Forrest Fang - Peru / gradual formation in sand
  50. Melty Cake
  51. The SPecials - You're wondering now

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see if I can get my hands on 30. The Adventures of Dr. Catts

    ReplyDelete