Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Twelve Years

  1. Solitudes
  2. Little Willie John - Fever
  3. La Lupe - Fever
  4. Melty cake bellydance lesson (hossam ramsey)
  5. personality
  6. Don't stand so close to my neck my back - (khia/zeke/zoidxanax fanclub)
  7. The Police - Don't Stand so close to me
  8. Coki - The Sign (railroad claims mix)
  9. Police on the Green - I cant get next to you (dont stand so close to me)
  10. civil engineering
  11. Les Paul and Mary Ford - Tiger Rag (wino mix)
  12. Runa Laila - Suno Suno
  13. John S Hall - Garbage Party
  14. The Sunscreen Song
  15. The Black Hole Shipping company - Replacement Parts
  16. Beck - Milk and Honey
  17. We endeavor every measure
  18. Dj Earwig - why cant we dub together
  19. SHOES - nautilus
  20. I'm a Man
  21. Andy Warhol the Natural Man
  22. here's a little girl
  23. Dj Lomax vs Carly Simon - nobody does it better
  24. Yaz - in my room (singularity mix)
  25. Dj Monkone - led zeppelin/dennis coffey/billy joel (loop of cosmic strings mix)
  26. in a coma
  27. Buscemi vs Kocani Orchestra - Alone at my wedding (military invasion mix)
  28. the song of the Nightingale, Dr Kellog
  29. Ella Jenkins - little sparrow
  30. more birdtalk
  31. soft pink missy
  32. Living in my dreamworld
  33. Yva and the toy george - under a disco ball
  34. The Coup Cutso - fat cats, bigga fish
  35. Electric Duneral Fish
  36. David Bird Forest
  37. metal
  38. Dj Shadow and Divine Styler -Divine intervention
  39. Player
  40. king dubby vs lily tomlin
  41. I before E Except after C
  42. Midnight Special
  43. why cant we be friends
  44. Stan Freeburg - Television
  45. The Knife - Heartbeats
  46. The Raelettes - bad water
  47. Yaz - I before E except after C (pt2)
  48. Nora Dean - Oh mama
  49. The peoples choice - Do it any way you wanna

No comments:

Post a Comment