Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Tues Aug 14 2018


  1. Dinah Washington and Brook Benton - A Rocking Good way
  2. Aretha Franklin - Drown in my own tears
  3. Aretha Franklin - Tracks of my tears
  4. Aretha Franklin - Save me
  5. Aretha Franklin - Dr. Feelgood
  6. Aretha Franklin - A change is going to come
  7. Harry Belafonte - Trouble
  8. Prince Buster - A change is gonna come
  9. Aretha Franklin - A bridge over troubled water
  10. Aretha Franklin - Amazing Grace
  11. Aretha Franklin - Brand new me
  12. Aretha Franklin - Chain of Fools (RocknRolla soundsystem edit)
  13. Janet Jackson - What have you done for me lately (Slugged)
  14. Janet Jackson - Got til it's gone (Dr mad remix)
  15. McDowell - Keep your lamps (M Rux edit)
  16. Harry Belafonte - Hello Everybody
  17. The Bar-Kays - Humpin'
  18. Aretha Franklin - Rocksteady
  19. The Mad Lads - No Strings Attached
  20. De-La Soul - Change in Speak
  21. Donny Hathaway - The Magnificent Sanctuary Band
  22. Smokey Robinson - Why you wanna see my bad side (slugged)
  23. Nina and the Brentford all stars - barbwire pt 2 (studio 1)
  24. Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - daylight and darkness
  25. David Ruffin - I wish it would rain (?Studio)
  26. Roy Orbison - Breakin' up is breakin' my heart
  27. Aretha Franklin - Son of a preacher man
  28. Charlie Patton - High water everywhere
  29. Eurythmics - you have placed a chill in my heart
  30. The Jackson 5 - Get it together
  31. Kurtis Blow - The Breaks Pt 2
  32. Norman Connors - You are my starship
  33. Billy Preston - Space Race
  34. Booker T and the M.G.s - Golden Slumbers, carry that weight, the end, here comes the sun, together
  35. Man or Astroman - Specify Gravity
  36. The Formations - Magic Melody
  37. Arthur Crudup - ol frisco blues
  38. Frew Haylou - Eyetegnu nequ
  39. Lil Green - why don't you do right
  40. Harlem Hamfats - weed smokers dream
  41. The ventures - Ginchi
  42. Brianna Lea Pruett - Seeds of love
  43. Dick Dale and the Deltones - Surf Beat
  44. The Chantays - Riders in the sky
  45. Sam Cooke - Little Red Rooster
  46. Pipilotti Rist - I'm a victim of this song (Wicked Game)
  47. Ike and Tina Turner - You Ain't enough for two
  48. Aretha Franklin - Prove It
  49. Ike and Tina Turner - Won't you forgive me
  50. The Sparkle Tones - Black Slacks
  51. Dengue Fever - Integratron
  52. Dengue Fever - Genjer Genjer
  53. Aretha Franklin - The fool on the hill
  54. The Young Holt Trio - Wack Wack
  55. Fela Kuti - Fefe Naa Efe
  56. Brian Eno - 2/2
  57. CHris Colombo quartet - Summertime
  58. James Carr - You've got my mind messed up
  59. Steve Camacho - Best Two Presidents
  60. Oscar Peterson - Someday my prince will come
  61. Blackalicious - Realease part 1,2 & 3 featuring Saul Williams and Lyrics Born
  62. Mtume - Juicy Fruit
  63. Aretha and Whitney - It Isn't, It Wasn't, It ain't never gonna be (new jack swing dub mix)
  64. Eric Mercury - I can smell that funky music 
  65. The Turks - I'm a Fool
  66. George Hamilton - If I possessed a print press
  67. Thinking Fellers Union local 282 - cup of dreams
  68. Clive and Naomi - You are Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment