Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

4/20

  1.  A Childs Garden of Grass
  2. Carlton Livingston - 100 weight of collie weed
  3. Cheech and Chong - Up in Smoke Commercial (feat Horrendo Revolver)
  4. Freestyle Fellowship - Mary
  5. The Dutch Rhythm Steel and Show Band - Stoned out of my mind
  6. Acquiring Marijuana - general effects
  7. Musical Youth - Pass the Dutchie
  8. Erma Franklin - Light my fire
  9. Billy Boyo - One Spliff a day
  10. A Childs Garden of Grass - Creativity
  11. DiscoTech- Mary Jane
  12. Brazilian Girls - Pussy
  13. Papi Squad - Smokin all ur weed
  14. Papi Squad - Smoke Wit U
  15. Congo Natty - Colly Weed
  16. The Selecter - My Collie (Not a dog)
  17. Mack 10 - Take a Hit
  18. Les Paul and Mary Ford - Smoke Rings
  19. Nicolette - Beautiful Day
  20. Walter Murphy - A fifth of Beethoven
  21. KC and the Sunshine Band - I'm your Boogeyman
  22. Method Man - The Prequel (featuring streetlife)
  23. Congo Natty feat Top Cat - All Ganja man
  24. Congo Natty - Sinsemilla Crisis
  25. Childs Garden of Grass
  26. Joanie Only - Mamas little helper
  27. Jack Kerouac - I'd rather be thin than famous
  28. Nicolette - Where have all the flowers gone?
  29. The Fugees - The Beast is lose
  30. The Fugess - the Mask
  31. Nump Feat M.I.A - I Got Grapes (lazer sword fuck yes treemix)
  32. Total Devastation - Many clouds of smoke
  33. Three Loco - We are farmers
  34. Headnodic - Americans Most Blunted
  35. Murder Squad - Pass the Dank
  36. MC Chris - WiiD
  37. Sublime - smoke two joints
  38. Afroman - Because I got high
  39. Welcome to Tijuana
  40. Alice in wonderland
  41. Freestyle Fellowship - Cornbread
  42. Hugh Laurie featuring Gabby - The Weedsmokers Dream (live on the queen mary 2013)
  43. Dead Horse Beats when i get low i get high
  44. A Childs Garden of Grass
  45. The Coup - Last Blunt
  46. Tokimonsta - smoke and mirrors
  47. Soom T - Puff the Police
  48. John Holt - Stoned out of my mind (jamaican version)
  49. Tall Grass - Track one from nothing nothing tra la la
  50. Tall Grass - For a good time
  51. Yazoo- Winter Kills
  52. Lil Green - Knockin' myself out
  53. Tall Grass - Fuck Me I'm Easy
  54. Subp Yao - Smoke the Green
  55. Tall Grass - I love you more than anything
  56. Tall Grass - getting going with letting go

No comments:

Post a Comment